Please, come on in and make yourself at home, give me a little bit from you

Moderators: CMC, DCMC

Bruno Audoux
Site Admin
Callsign: NATO002

Re: Hello!

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi Ryan,
Very happy to count you in the vNATO community. As an ATC active in VATSIM, I am sure that you will be asked sometimes to assist us during our events... And I know that you will be at the EGOV ATC. This will give the event a specific touch of realism. Thanks for that initiative highly appreciated.
I am myself a former French Air Force controller, but my background is more tactical than ATC (Fighter Controller or Weapon Director according to the terminology). I am also S2 in VATSIM.
I might contact you by mail to have a discussion about what could be done in term of control in our structure. I have some ideas that could be shared with you and Eleuterio...
Welcome and I am sure that your contributions will benefit each pilot of the vNATO gang.
Cheers
vDCMC Bruno “WEEDEE” Audoux
SHAPE | ACO | Chief of Defence (CoD) France - NATO002
bruno.audoux@virtualnato.org

NATO FRANCE HQ AIRCOM
Admin & Co-Founder
Eleuterio Ramos
Site Admin
Callsign: NATO001

Re: Hello!

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:16 pm

Brilliant idea to spend the day off Man !!!, I pray God to be the same , lol

About the training in military ATC for pilots and controllers is highly appreciated and I can't wait to see that happens, Bruno will contact you and perhaps will make a meeting to discuss the future.
I'm working with almost everything and my focus now is on the VNATO structure so we can establish the position and produce the vNATO SOP Policy manual

Thanks very much to you and all members of vNATO to makes our hobby/dream reality, virtually speaking and I told members that left that I'll bring vNATO where's belongs and only possible with the help form all of you.

I am very pleased and happy to see my, or should I say, OUR VSO Virtual NATO growing up little by little, performing as real as it gets, especially to our CoD (Chief of Defence) for the great work they're doing and getting extra mile to help me out, very much appreciated.

Honestly, thanks so much to all members, Tank you
vCMC Eleuterio “POCOLOCO” Ramos
Chairman Military Command (CMC) - NATO001
e.s.2ramos@virtualnato.org

NATO HQ AIRCOM
Admin & Founder

Return to “WELCOME”

In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests
Registered users: Ahrefs [Bot]
Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:48 am
Total posts 200
Total topics 78